Saturday, June 13, 2009

Living in the Will of God...

Have you ever asked yourself, what is Gods will for me, and how do I get there? I believe that when we live our life to please Jesus Christ, we live in pursuit of His will for our lives. This means daily acknowledging Him, trusting in Him, and denying ones self along with taking up our cross to follow Jesus daily! Our career, our cars, homes, boats, and ect. are not what get us closer to knowing and living in the center of the will of God. It is a daily die to self, a daily desire to know him and acknowledge Him in our lives!
John 15:5, "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." I believe that we must come to the realization that Jesus is the only way by which life even exists, apart from Jesus you really amount to nothing and can do nothing! I am in pursuit of Gods will for me. I am calling out to Jesus, knowing that He will hear me and give me direction to where He is calling me to 'Love God, Love People, and Serve the World.' My dear friends, climbing the latter of success amounts to nothing when you go about it with out Jesus! I want to succeed, but apart from Christ I can do nothing! I dare you to climb the latter placing Jesus #1 in your life every step of the way and if you do God will make clear to you His will for your life. Have a blessed Day! In His Grip, and living life to the full!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What an awesome picture, and it speaks multitudes!Thank-you for sharing your heart,and God's Truth, as it will bless those who are willing to recieve! Love you, Mom Cindy