Monday, October 26, 2009

CrossRoads...

Well, I am so excited about serving Jesus Christ my Lord! It is so awesome to be able to live life fully and abundantly for His glory! I am blessed just to know Him who knows all, sees all and yet loves me unfailingly! Last several weeks I have been preaching a sermon series entitled, "What's Love Got to do With it." We have been discovering that Love has everything to do with what we do as Christians as the church! God calls us time and time again to love people! In fact He commands us to Love people! It has been a very exciting journey talking about Love! Last Sunday the title to the message was Love Presses In! Well, we are praying and believing for the Lord to take us to the next step in our worship on Sunday morning! We need a worship team, and I believe some how God is going to provide just that! Well, the other exciting news is that my Blog name has also become the Name of our church CrossRoads Community Church of the Nazarene! I am so excited about the plans that Almighty God really does have in store for us his Children! I am trusting for this to only be the beginning to what God is going to do in this community of believers! We have new families coming to visit and life is popping up all over even in the midst of winter coming on full blast! Well, reporting to the fact that I am an eyewitness to what Jesus Christ is doing, praise the Lord!!!

2 comments:

Sam, Sarah, Claudia, Camile, Maya, and Gabriel said...

I am so excited for you guys...and man, would I LOVE to be a part of a rockin' worship team! :) We want to come visit sometime soon if Sam can get off work...I need to hear a good sermon! Love you tons and praying for you guys!

Cindy said...

Yes and amen, Chris. Love NEVER fails! My love to you all, Mom Cindy.