Monday, December 28, 2009

Get Ready, Get Set, GO...

Well, 2009 is soon to be over and 2010 is now right around the corner! Hanging on tight to Jesus knowing he is able to get me through the challenges that are yet ahead! Another year is like coming out on a bucking bull, you only have one choice and that is to hang on and give it all you have and never give up! Now is another year and not only that it's 2010 year which means hang on and Don't let go no matter what! For 2010 I am pressing on to lean on Christ more than ever, I want to fall in love with Jesus every day like never before! I want to be a better father, and much better husband. I want to be a Christ centered parent, husband, pastor and friend! I am believing that in 2010 I will have victory and will have confidence to face all the challenges that are ahead! My life is not my own, I have been bought with the blood of Jesus Christ and forever I am His! I know my days are in His hands and what happens to me has already passed through the hands of the Living God!
In His Grip, Daily! Ready, Get set GO!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yes and Amen! Love you, Chris! Mom Cindy