Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thankful for New Joy!

Learning daily that more than anything being a Christian leader is about falling more and more in love with Jesus! Having a lifestyle of great devotion to my King who died for me! We have a new Leadership team at our church and it is awesome, there is great movements of the Holy Spirit, there is unity, there is hope for a brighter tomorrow, there is peace, there is a hunger to reach lost, broken, and hurting people! After reading 1 Peter I have been praying Father renew the joy of my salvation! Living life for Jesus Christ is the only way to live there is nothing that can compare! The bible talks about Being full of JOY, well, I can say that I have much joy, yes our congregation is only 11 people but it is not the size of our church that makes the difference it is the size of our God! My hope and prayer for CCCN is that we live to bless others, we live to serve others, we live to bring glory and honor to our King, we live life abiding in Christ and His word in us, that we would be risk takers for the greater good of reaching man kind, that we would be faithful in giving, faithful in following and faithful in Leading! I love Jesus Christ more than anything, and I am so blessed to be able to be the vessel that God himself fills up and uses! All of Jesus is more than enough for all of ME! I am praying for God's people, I am praying for our love for Jesus and for others to over flow from our lives! Today I am learning to lean on Jesus and to Trust him with all of my heart, to lean not in MY own understanding, but to acknowledge Him and He will direct my paths! Today is a bright day, and today is a great day, and today is going to be good, because I am walking with Him who knows all, sees all, and loves me unfailingly! I love my wife and my two girls, I am blessed! Thankful to be able to serve as Restart leader and Pastor of Crossroads Community Church of the Nazarene.

No comments: