Tuesday, August 3, 2010

3 Weeks...

Well, the other day I heard from one of the ladies in our church that she only has three days to live according to the Dr. What a mind boggling thing to hear from your Dr. yet our faith in not in the hands of the medical teams but in the great physician Jesus Christ! I am praying Lord if it be your will, please reach through me and Heal my sister in Christ! Jesus said in His word you will go out and do EVEN GREATER things then I have done! WOW! I want to be so used By God to make such an impact upon the very community we live in, and even upon our world like Jesus did! What do you really do with those words, 3 days to live! It seems like lately in my life I have been wrestling with this fear that I am going to die of a heart attack and leave Carly and the girls with nothing! Life insurance is needed, but fear has a way of creeping into our lives to where we find ourselves worried and perhaps even afraid! I know that my sister in Jesus is ready to go to heaven yet, I long to be so used by my Father, to speak the words and it happens, all because it is His will and because I am standing on the authority of the Living God! Jesus be with my friend who has only been given a 3 week left on life, touch her, and heal her in Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments: