Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jesus is more than enough...

My prayer, has often been Jesus your more than enough, yet recently the Father has reminded me that I have not been totally depending upon Him as more than enough! I am under the realization that depending upon God is far greater than just moving your lips with the words. Our God is a relational King, and more than having a large body of church goers, God longs for a body of intimate followers, that live the life of the Father truly being more than enough. Recently I have been praying sometimes 3 or 4 times a day asking the Father to be more than enough in the right now of my life! It is so easy to get caught up in the things of the world and yet still go to church, still teach SS, still live life available yet if not careful missing out on making the Father more than enough everyday! Living out in Sedalia, MO I working on a restart of the Nazarene church, and in this process, I am reminded that God is Faithful! I can't build the church and the crazy thing is God told me just the other day, STOP working on building the church, build my KINGDOM and the church will follow. So I am really striving to being a Kingdom builder instead of a church builder. God has all the blue prints I need, I just have to learn daily to trust and depend upon HIM! Father, be more than enough for me today! Bless Kailey at school today, bless Lauryn at home today, and encourage Carly in her Beauty work! BE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME!!!

No comments: