Thursday, August 26, 2010

New beginnings...

Well, today marked the beginning of a new day that has been really hard as my Little Kailey is growing up and today started Kindergarten! It was a very hard morning driving to the school, all of us in the car, and then to watch her until I couldn't see her anymore, tough stuff and hard to realize that she is growing up so fast! I remember when I was in Kindergarten, it was the funnest place, so cool. I loved every bit of being able to read and sing and play! This morning we all held hands and prayed for Kailey, I am still praying Lord Jesus build a wall of your Angels around Kailey to protect her emotionally, spiritually, & physically. Help Kailey to live bold and strong for you, to remember what her mother and I have taught her since she was just a baby! Jesus you are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, So hold Kailey in your arms of grace, and when she is scared, empower her with your love driving the fear away, and Lord when she is upset, help her to cast her frustrations upon you and to always remember you love her! Thank you so much for my family! I am so thankful for my beautiful wife, my 5 year old and my 3 year old, they mean so much to me! Have your will in our hearts in our lives and in our hopes! I can't wait to pick up Kailey as she comes running, I will embrace her with all my heart, trying to hug her before mom does, LOL!

No comments: