Saturday, August 16, 2008

Life is Good

Well, its 10:00 p.m. my 2 girls are in bed and the house is quiet. My day started off by getting up early to the yelling of Kailey & Lauryn wanting some milk to drink. One of my favorite things to do is wake up before the sun, and watch Barney! Well, not really but I sure love spending every moment I can with those 2 special girls. They both have a way of captivating my heart everyday, truly reminding me of how good life really is and just how good I truly have it! Not only do I have the worlds best kids, but I also have a Proverbs 31 wife, whom God has truly blessed me with! After watching Barney I got the girls dressed and we went outside play. About 9:00 A.M. My loving wife haulers out the door at me to let me know I missed the 7:30 A.M. men's prayer breakfast, which means I have a friend who is wondering where I am because I invited him to go and well, I forgot to go! Well, I took off into the house, took a quick shower, and rushed out the door the meet with my friend, praying he would forgive me. Well, he did forgive me and we had a great time together for a couple hours! I then came home to spend the rest of my day with my favorite people, my family! Life really is good, you see I woke up, I was able to spend some time outside in the beautiful Kansas weather, and then I was able to spend time playing and laughing with those who I love so much. Daily I am convinced that Life is hard, and Life has difficult roads, but because of Jesus Christ, Life is Good. Well, This is my first blog post and I am finished. Remember this Life is Good!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Life IS good!! I love you babe.

Sam, Sarah, Claudia, Camile, Maya, and Gabriel said...

about stinkin' time you got a blog! (Looks good, Carly!) ;)