Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Walking down the road of life...

What a blessing it is to follow and live daily for Jesus Christ! I just got home from work a couple hours ago with Kailey my oldest daughter reminding me that until I have showered and removed the stinch of work, I STINK! That made me think of life. You know sometimes life stinks, no matter how you wake up, and no matter what you face sometimes the truth is life stinks! At least Life stinks until its cleaned from the stinch of what ever is making it stink. I know that does not really make a lot of since except tonight at work, I got to talking to one of several of the men I work with who is not a believer yet whose life stinks with one problem after another. Problem #1 his dad has been told 30 days ago that he only has 90 days to live. Problem #2 his daughter not only has 4 brain tumors, but her cancer has returned, and they do not have the money to medically get the treatments that are needed, and she is only 28 yrs, old. I would have to say life in that situation would really stink even though James says to thankful for the valley's. Its kind of hard to give thanks when your dad is dying, and so is your daughter. More than ever in my life I believe that People Need the Lord! Walking down the road of life is not always simple or a piece of cake, but If we place our trust and our lives in Jesus Christ, remaning on his team it will get better, its when we take our eyes off the master that like Peter we began to drowned! I want to live for Jesus, pressing on in Christ, down the path He has called me too. I saw a poster at work that said, "Believe in the right NOW!" Life is tough, but we serve a God who remains faithful. Well, its time for me to get some shut eye before I start my next 12 hours. Good night.

2 comments:

Sam, Sarah, Claudia, Camile, Maya, and Gabriel said...

Yodle! Hope you got some rest...and I hope you used some good smellin' soap to get rid of that stink! Sam and I continue to pray for you and the vital role that God has placed upon you as you work in the midst of unbelievers. Keep on keepin' on!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Welcome to bloggin...I need to get back to bloggin'. You're an inspiration. I'm loving reading your posts...keep it up, bro!