Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In Everything...

Living life knowing that Almighty God is in everything in my life, first and foremost because I want Him there! Just to know that God is in every little detail of my life, He's in every large detail of my life gives me peace just knowing that He who knows all, and sees all, loves me unfailingly! Today I am reminded just how much I am loved by the King of Kings! I am confronted by the unfailing love of Almighty God whenever I go to Walmart, or any public place where people are present! I see people with all different kinds of scars from life. Scars from a divorce, from the loss of a child, the loss a parent, the loss of a job. People who have no food, no money, no bed at night or even a place to call home. I see people who have no idea how much Jesus Christ loves them! I see people who don't realize that God is longing to be involved in everything in the life of His creation but to often people remain caught up in sin and living the life of emptiness! My hearts prayer and passion is to some how have this amazing love, this perfect love that Jesus has, to just push out through me, and me magnified in me! To be open to the Holy Spirit and being obedient to what he calls us to! God is in everything in our life IF we will just open up the door and let Him in! To God be praised...

No comments: