Thursday, August 20, 2009

Living with Joy...

You know to live with Joy is where God has called us to live! The world looks as though there having a lot of fun, but they have NO joy. Joy only comes when one has completely surrendered to Jesus Christ! You can't get joy by having lots of money, or not having money at all, you can't get joy by having a big house or nice car, but YOU can have joy by knowing and living for Jesus Christ daily! We have just moved to Sedalia MO, to start a new assignment that Jesus has given me, and I am full of the joy of the Lord, because He who has called me, who has enabled me, has also empowered me and given me Joy, Joy, Joy! Jesus is the Joy giver, when life hits hard and it does it hard, Jesus is still here to give freely His joy! It reminds of me of song I learned a child in church, I have got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart, WHERE, down in my heart, WHERE, down in my heart, I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down heart, WHERE, down in my heart to stay, and I'm so happy, so very happy, I've got the Love of Jesus in H-E-A-R-T, so very happy, so happy, I've got the joy of Jesus in my heart! Jesus is faster than high speed internet, He stronger than the worlds strongest man, boat, car, truck, tractor, and He is the Joy maker and giver of all life!

No comments: