Friday, August 28, 2009

Making the Most...

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt
I believe that God wants us to make the most out of life with what we have! Life is so full of all kinds of mishaps, all kinds of busy items, from basketball games, church events, what to have for supper, where are we going for vacation, and where should my 4 yr old go to preschool! Just recently we just found out that my oldest daughter Kailey would not be able to go to the preschool we had picked out because there are not enough kids signed up! Then my wife found a school for Kailey that she is checking out today, where Kailey will go 5 hours a day four days a week. All of a sudden life hit me with a wait a minute my little girl is growing up and way to fast, well to fast for my heart! Doing what you can, with what you have, where you are, some times is a very challenging process of events. Life is tough, life is full of life happening events that makes it very tough, but in the midst of it all here we have so close a God who remains closer than ever and loves us through it all! I pray that God will help me to do what I can, with what I have, where I am right now! I know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose!!!

No comments: