Saturday, March 28, 2009

Living in the fullness of Christ.

God is so good! I am amazed to how awesome, and how good to me God truly is! In fact I would go farther and say that God is beyond Good. God is indescribable!
Psalm 1 says, "Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers." WOW! Powerful words from the word of God. I want to be a man that is daily delighting myself in Jesus. I remember where my dad use to keep his cattle was creek that ran through the middle of the pasture. It had little water in it, but it was amazing to me the trees that would grow out of that creek bed green and full of life! Sometimes the rains would come and there would be lots of water there, but for the most part there was just a trace of water always in the creek. Its the same with us and God! If we will plant our lives in Jesus, we will be like the trees in the creek that had just enough water at nourishment at all times. The bible says, "which yield its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither." As for us, that would be the fruits of the spirit, - Galatians 5:22, "But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control." Delighting yourself in Jesus gives you victory and success and as the word says in Psalm 1:3 "Whatever he does prospers." thank you Jesus! Really God is Good all the time, and living for Jesus is truly a gift! I am so blessed to be able to live for the King! In His Peace.