Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Living in the Crossroad of Life...

Life is full of Crossroads. It seems like everyday your faced with a decision of some kind, to choose, to pick, to stop, or slow down. Lately at work they started by cutting hours, and today we found out that layoffs begin now! SO tomorrow I will find out if I am still employed or if I will be filing for unemployment. Crossroads! Life never ceases to amaze me in the direction sometimes it takes you. Just like I remember when dad and I would play catch. I may try and throw a fast ball but some reason it ended up being a curve ball 50 ft to right or left of dad. Life is a lot like that, we want so bad to go a certain direction, but life takes down another course. Well, through it all I am reminded that Jesus Christ is still on the throne. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever! So now matter what tomorrow holds for me or maybe for you, it is critical that we know and hold to the fact that Jesus holds tomorrow! Gods word is full of scripture telling us to Trust in Jesus more! Proverbs 3:5-6 come to mind, that we are trust in the Lord with all our hearts and lean not on our own understanding but in all our way acknowledge Him and He will direct our paths. I believe now more than ever that Jesus is soon to return and don't want to miss it! I stand at a Crossroad today, and as I stand, I ponder that my God is able to do more than I can ask or even imagine. I pray about the best road to take, and then I step out in Christ and move one step at a time! Living in the peace of Christ!!!

1 comment:

Sam, Sarah, Claudia, Camile, Maya, and Gabriel said...

Stay encouraged, Chris! And, if u get laid off...come back to cheaper so u can save on your cost of living--and so I can be close to Carly again!! :)

Love u guys and praying for you!!!