Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Push - Pull

Lately being pushed and pulled by life has been constant! About the time I am getting used to being pushed, all of a sudden I start feel the pull in another direction. All across the globe today millions of people are without a job wondering how they are going to pay bills, feed their families, and just make ends meet. Life is tough, its full of challenging situations where we either stand our ground or we become PUSHED or PULLED in several different directions! I want my heart and your heart to be reminded of the fact that God is not being pushed or pulled anywhere and He is listening to us! He cares! He knows were hurting with life circumstances! I believe right now at the very Crossroad of life, where I am and where you are, God is simply calling us to abide in His so His words may abide in us! I believe it is critical that we stand firmly upon the promises of God and that we claim them in the midst of being PUSHED and PULLED or least extremely feeling it because life is tough, but friends GOD remains faithful! Get your chin up and realize with me that there is no mountain to big for GOD, there is no river to wide, or Ocean to deep that God himself can't move out of our way or pick us up and move us where ever He needs us! I was born for Thee, I will give my all for Thee, What is Thy will for me! Living in the moment with Jesus!

1 comment:

Sam, Sarah, Claudia, Camile, Maya, and Gabriel said...

Thanks for these words of encouragement, Chris...I definitely needed to hear (read) this!!