Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cut it out...

The other day in the Christian book store here in Sedalia, MO, I came across a little sign that read Simplify. To cut out time and to truly Simplify life one must really begin to realize that less is more! I believe sometimes we make life so difficult and frustrating along with confusing just because we choose to. With all the schedules of life and the GO, GO, GO, and where exactly do you ever Cut it out and STOP. As I am working on building Gods church, His Kingdom, to make it Simple means so much, because without simple we completely make difficult the situation making the church more frustrating than really should be! Living daily for Jesus in a very cold/difficult world is very challenging when one is trying to Simplify life. I am more and more understanding that Jesus is longing for Simple obedience, just for His people to respond to Him with a YES! I believe we even complicate our walk with God, but IF we would just simply walk with Jesus daily in surrender to Him, I believe we would find life less complicated! Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track." This is truly making life more simple when indeed all we need is to Simply trust the Lord from the bottom of our heart! I want to cut out the things that I have placed in my life that make it more difficult than simple. Cut it out!
Simplify...

No comments: