Thursday, September 17, 2009

Plug it in - Plug it in...

WHAT? Plug it in, Plug what in? I am not talking about another fragrance room filling plug in by Glade, although they are very fragrant filling! I am talking about plugging in to Jesus Christ! God has so many plans for our lives IF we would just simply follow his leading! I believe that more times than not we are flooded with all kinds of thoughts, and feelings just based off of life! Nothing wrong perhaps with some thoughts, but here is food for thought! What would happen in our schools, our churches, our government, our country, the state you live, the city you live in, our families, our friends, even our own lives IF we GOT Plugged into Jesus Christ! Jesus simply says, "apart from me you can do nothing." We in America don't really understand that or we choose not to because our success has to be because of my hard work, or my this or that! The truth is friends that without the help of the Lord, our work would amount to NOTHING! This week I have been thinking about How I can get even more plugged in to Jesus! I really need even more so the great aroma of Almighty God can feel my life to overflowing! What about you? Are you allowing God to overflow your life with His joy, peace, comfort, strength, and love? If your not, he wants to and if you are, He wants to even more! Plug Him in, Plug Him in!!!

No comments: