Tuesday, September 14, 2010

COME DOWN...

My prayer this morning is Lord come down and powerfully show me your ways that I may walk in them, guide me in your truth, teach me, I am yours! Isaiah 64 says, Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains would tremble before you! For when you did awesome things that we did not expect, you came down, and the mountains trembled before you. Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him." It really hit me that I serve THE Living God, who more than I can even fathom wants all of me! I desire for God to truly REND the heavens and come down and so meet with us! Help us to follow Him, help us to trust Him, help us to understand that life is not about us, BUT JESUS! He said the mountains trembled before Him, WOW! I want God to do the unexpected in me, in His church for this is when the awesome things will take place! I am thinking this morning that there is no other God who acts with such mercy, compassion, and grace for those who wait for Him, am I waiting for Jesus, or am I running ahead giving Him orders, Father help me to listen to your still small voice and just simply trust and obey, help me to tremble in your presence and to be AWE struck by your love for me, AMEN!!!

No comments: