Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Creator


"In the beginning GOD created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1 We serve an AWESOME GOD. To Think that the Living God of the universe could create such beauty is amazing, but to realize that the creator of all we see, and then some even beyond what we can't even see or imagine, knows me not only by name, not only does He know how many hairs are on my head, but He desires a relationship with me! I stand in awe of Jesus Christ who is the same yesterday, today and forevermore! Some think we just big banged our way here. Come on, think about it, just banged our way here? I don't think so! The bible says that when the earth was dark, formless, and empty. The living God spoke and only by His word was it created! I am so thankful that God created all of this for us! Well, that is a sermon! I love Jesus, See ya later.

No comments: