Friday, September 5, 2008

Well, not sure really where to begin, it seems like forever since I have blogged, working 12 hrs. seems to cut out some of my time for blogging. But I am here and ready. Work this week was interesting, I was working for the most part in the area of the glass factory called the cold end. Any how we were hand packing a glass called TCO, that they use for solar panels in China, it cost around $40,000 for 277 sheets of glass or better known as lites. Lots of money for glass! Any how the first day was rough, I have been working with a group of guys that are a little on the rough and rough side, but any how I kept working even though getting yelled at seemed to be the excitement of the day. Well, Thursday came, and I Had a NEW change of mind to how I was going to work. I decided that if I am going to work than I might as well give them something to yell about, In a Christ like way! So I started sharing Jesus with the guys I was working with. Jesus gave me boldness to share Him, to come straight out with the gospel message and to allow Christ to be uplifted at work. You know I left the job that day feeling really good about my walk and my witness for JESUS! That truly is my hearts cry, to DAILY shine Jesus no matter where I am or what I am doing! Life is hard, but God is so FAITHFUL! Sometimes you just want to punch some of the guys I work with, but I think would Jesus smack them, or love them? Well, You know what? Everyday I have to choose to love guys that don't know God and are not living for God and my hope is that no matter what crossroad of life they may be it, God has placed me in the crossroad that runs right into the life of these men. So with everything I have I want to influence them in a Jesus Way all the way! Well, that all I have, see ya!

1 comment:

Carly said...

You are a shining light to those men~the fragrance of life. Don't give in, you are an amazing example to them. I love you!