Monday, September 8, 2008

Stepping it up

Have you ever came to the point in your life where you see your dream in front of you so close that you begin to even taste it? Well, that's where I am, the Dream that over 10 yrs ago, God placed in my heart to start a church, is so close to being reality that I am beginning to taste the dream! Excitement does not really express it to the full of how I feel, maybe explosive excitement! You see God not only gave me a dream of starting a church, but He gave me a wonderful wife who shares with me the dream, the dream of building the kingdom, by evangelizing to the church, and the lost. This week we are starting a bible study, called Crossroads Bible study. Why crossroads, well, all of us are at certain crossroads in our lives. All of us who call our selves Christian make a decision every day to follow, dying to ourselves and following the living God, as He leads, and wherever He leads! We are so excited about the bible study, please pray for us as we "Step it UP" and begin this process! In Proverbs 10:22 it says, "The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and He adds no trouble to it." Well, I Love Jesus, and no matter rain or shine, I am determined to live for the KING! As I have been challenged to "Step it UP" I want to encourage you wherever you are in your life to "Step it UP." Gods plans for our lives are so greater than we could even begin to imagine! Well, I am out, have a great day in Christ! See Ya!

1 comment:

Sam, Sarah, Claudia, Camile, Maya, and Gabriel said...

Isn't it awesome to know that you're in the process of doing exactly what God wants you to do?!We're praying for you!