Thursday, January 21, 2010

Don't even think about it...

Stopping, Letting up, Giving up, Losing heart, Getting weary, I don't think so! Let us instead keep on Keeping on in Christ! Galatians 6:9 says, "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest 'IF' we do not give up." Stepping it up and being bold for Jesus is really where I need to find myself absorbed in Christ not in worry! How easy it is to get caught up in the rift raft of life and miss out on the over flow of the blessing of Christ Jesus who is Lord! Being a pastor, doing ministry can be so difficult, frustrating, hard, and even heart wrenching, therefore it makes giving up so convenient! But the enemy I am convinced is longing for our thoughts to be impressed more with giving up and giving in, instead of BEING BOLD, STRONG, and living life with an attitude of BRING IT ON! I want to live life daily for the honor and glory of my God! I want to be the kind of Dad that my children see Jesus. I want to be the kind of Husband that my wife sees Jesus! It's not about me, it can't be, it won't work! It must be, I must be, making all of my life about Him! Jesus today, help me to make the most out of what I have, and to do with it what would be pleasing in your sight! I need your empowering strength!

No comments: