Friday, January 22, 2010

Fantastic Friday...

I love Fridays! The truth is I love life! The Bible reminds me that God Almighty so loved me that He sent His one and only Son, Jesus, to give me Life, Life full, and Life overflowing! Today I am so thankful for the Power of the Holy Spirit, The Love and compassion of Jesus Christ, for my family, my wonderful best friend of a wife, my two beautiful daughters, & for Fridays! The end of the week is here and my life is blessed by the Living, Holy God who knows me by name! I am excited about this Sunday, Preaching a message about building the Kingdom, building the church! Out of the book of Haggai in the Old Testament, God stirs the hearts of His people to give Careful thought to their ways! So often I believe we get out in left field because our focus gets off of Jesus and onto our plans and agenda! Life is full of all kinds of things to do and to often the real important things of life like building the body of Christ, like helping however we can with the people in Haiti, like loving people even when there not real lovable! Jesus help us in America to give Careful thought to our ways, and see if we are being what you want us to be! Thanks for the Power of your word, EVERY PROMISE IN THE BIBLE IS YES AND AMEN IN JESUS!!!

No comments: