Monday, May 3, 2010

Burdened...

Life is so tough at times and the burden of building the very Kingdom of The Living God seems to weigh heavy on my heart today! Living for Jesus is simply not for the faint of heart and building the Kingdom is for sure NOT for the faint of heart! Building anything takes courage, takes a will, takes heart, takes passion, takes a longing, takes a desire, takes a heart throbbing desire for more than the status-quo! Building the Kingdom of Jesus Christ takes a faith that literally screams out to the enemy bring it on! When we choose to stand for Christ, when we choose to stand up for Christ and not be silent, we are quickly attacked by people who warm the seats in the church but who never make an attempt to further and deepen their walk with Jesus Christ so what they do is just throw out words of the enemy! Here it is - WAKE UP and GET A LIFE - JESUS IS LONGING TO WORK IN THE CHURCH TO REACH PEOPLE! SO today I give to Jesus my burdens my concerns and even my doubts! I know that Jesus is able to do more than I can even imagine! I need Him today to just lift me up! I have crossed over and made up my mind I am going to live for Jesus no matter the cost! I am a Jesus Freak! Living with life with purpose!!!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Jesus is Lord!!!