Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Purpose...

I was created to Love God and to Love others! I was created for intimacy with the Living God! Living life with purpose is what life is all about. IN fact when you choose to live without purpose your choosing to live life in self instead of in Christ! Over the ministries of my life I can tell you that there is nothing like living it completely in the Shadow of the Living God! God really is for me and nothing that the enemy will do can separate me from my Heavenly Father. I want more than ever to be a person with great purpose and intention. I find myself so easily getting caught up in the applause of man in stead of the GLORY of my Father! I think we all struggle with wanting people to like us and for sure to love us and when that does not happen we, I find myself struggling as if for some reason I am living for the love and affection of People instead of for the Living God! Jesus help me! I am tired of living my life for the applause of man to find that no matter how hard I strive to make people happy they never are and that is because my purpose is not to make people happy and love and like me! My purpose is to love GOD, love people and to live my life all for the glory and honor of the KING of KINGS.

No comments: