Saturday, May 8, 2010

IT's My Birthday and I'll Cry if I Want TOO...

Well, Today has been a day to remember, I woke up this morning around 6:45 and then watched a little bit of TV with my two girls. We then all got cleaned up and dressed and took off for Country Kitchen, in which Kailey kept calling Country Chicken, LOL, went looking at Motorcycles, Trucks, Cars, and then to a HOME improvement store! There we bought some tomatoes, a sandbox, had lots of fun, then took off went home and set up sandbox, planted our garden, and enjoyed the day with my family to the MAX! We grilled Hamburgers, Peppers wrapped in bacon, we then ate it all! I believe that God created us to live life full of joy, passion, with purpose, and with lots of FUN! I am so glad that God did not create us to be boring and dull! LIFE is so short and we need to live it to the MAX every day because is precious and is worth the living! It was fun just to kick back and not worry and not frustrate over anything except where to put the sandbox! It was fun looking at my beautiful girls and my HOT wife knowing God really has blessed me far more than I can even put into words! I love my wife, she is one of a kind, she is not only beautiful but she is So much FUN! It is so awesome living life with your BEST FRIEND! Life is so Good, and I am so thankful!!!

1 comment:

Carly said...

I love you more!