Friday, May 21, 2010

BE STRONG...

2 Timothy 2:1, "You then, my son, BE STRONG in the grace that is in Christ Jesus." Be Strong, well I confess today this word Be is standing in my way! BE, live it, not asking me to DO strong things, it is asking me or telling me to BE! Strong is not the problem, I believe Strength is in the eye of the beholder, but am I really strong, or is that just my smell! LOL! The bible makes it clear that we are to BE Strong, to live and breath, and act STRONG even in the face of adversity! This for me is one of the most difficult lessons I could even imagine trying to accomplish, BE STRONG! I want so bad to BE STRONG, yet I feel as though with the challenges I am facing that to BE Strong is one of the most difficult if the NOT the most difficult part of life I am facing today! The church is unattached in so many areas and the easy thing to do is just blame the messenger! Here it is again for me, BE STRONG, I want to BE Strong, for my family, I want to be strong for the church, I want to BE Strong for friends, I want to Be Strong for someone who needs that strong shoulder to lean on! BUT am I BEING STRONG am I standing STRONG, am I living daily STRONG, for Jesus? I want to go beyond try, I want to BE STRONG! Some people might say well your in a very difficult time, YES I am but all excuses aside, I WANT TO BE STRONG!!!

No comments: