Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SOS...

Help me Jesus, I know and believe you are able, just say the word! Psalms 110 - "The word of God to my Lord: Sit alongside me here on my throne until I make your enemies a stool for your feet. You were forged a strong scepter by God of Zion; now rule, though surrounded by enemies! Your people will freely join you, resplendent in holy armor on the great day of your conquest, join you at the fresh break of day, join you with all the vigor of youth. God gave his word and he won't take it back: you're the permanent priest, the Melchizedek priest. The Lord stands true at your side, crushing kings in his terrible wrath, Bringing judgment on the nations, handling out convictions wholesale, crushing opposition across the wide earth. The King-Maker put his King on the throne; the True King rules with head held high!" WOW! When thinking about what an awesome GOD we serve it is very moving just to think that God our God loves us so much that even our enemies will be our footstool! God the Father does not tolerate enemy victory over His children, Who are the children of God? Who obeys, listens, trusts, bearing the Fruit of the Spirit, and who is living in daily devotion to the Living HOLY GOD! Jesus help me, I love and am in Need of Jesus!!!

No comments: