Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BLA...BLA...BLA...

Not sure just what I want to say, my heart is heavy today with much that needs to be accomplished and with the things that are going on in the church! Today I am going to really try and see if I can get a lot DONE! I woke up this morning after a very powerful thunder storms all NIGHT, Had some coffee, and had some devotions out of JOB, worked out for 30 min. and cleaned up and now in the office to make the most out of this day by the GRACE OF GOD! Today, I honestly feel BLA, I am quick with the girls to disciple yet my frustration is not with them! I feel as if LIFE is BLA, right now and I need Jesus and HIS POWER to help me to stand because, "I am not of those who shrink back and are destroyed but of those who believe and are saved." (Hebrews 10:39) I guess today I am just going to pour everything on the alter and allow Christ to work it out and to help me out! Jesus, Here I am today, I confess I feel BLA today and broken, along with angry! I lay my life at your feet, and I pray that you would please empower me to be your man, strengthen me to stand for you, give me HOPE in the circumstance I find myself and now give me the courage to face it and conquer that which stands against me! Give me your grace today and help me every step I take to trust in you, and to KNOW that I KNOW that you are in Charge! AMEN!!!

No comments: