Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Standing - and Standing MORE!!!

Standing in Jesus is not an easy thing to do in the very face of opposition! Standing really isn't even standing if were not being opposed to what we are standing for! Jesus makes it very clear in His word that for the Believer standing in the authority of the Living God is where we are to be and IF we are not living there, He will not be pleased with us! I am praying that now more than ever GOD will radically help me to stand no matter what or who is standing against me! Living for Jesus is my hearts desire but for sure is not a cake walk, NO NO NO! The enemy is attacking me with every ounce of weapons that he can pull out of his arsenal! He is hitting me with anxiety, fear, doubt, depression and discouragement! In The name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, my prayer is that you would help me to stand completely devoted to you! Help me not to stand for the praise of man or for anything! I want to be a man like JOB that after it was all over the BIBLE says that he came out pure as gold! That means a complete STANDING in the Living God, that means NO backing down, that means Living completely surrendered to Jesus no matter the Cost! GOD HELP ME TO STAND and to NEVER BACK DOWN!

No comments: